Sunday, October 25, 2009

For women 40 & wiser : Fear of blogging


I am launching my very first blog. (pause) I'm waiting for some kind of musical intro or at least someone to say, "Welcome". Ok, so Monty Hall had a previous engagement, (if you remember who he is, this blog is for you! LOL). I'm a member of the ever-growing demographic of baby boomers ( or zoomer if you live in Canada). We are younger than our parents were at this age... you've heard 55 is the new 65 ? I want to share my post menopausal journey (hot flashes aside) as I launch my first networking group, D.A.M.E.S.S. or Dinner and More every Saturday/Sunday. I'm focussing on fun-related activities solely aimed for weekends. This blog is strictly for women 40 or wiser (sounds better an older) who just wanna have fun. (Photo: Santa Monica, California - I'm in the red jacket with my friends Cindy & Vicky with 2009 Academy Award-winning director Danny Boyle, Slumdog Millionaire.

No comments:

Post a Comment